Getting started with Eedi is really simple. As with most classroom tools, we first need to make sure that you’ve added your students.
The fastest, most secure way to do this is to connect your school to Eedi using Wonde. This is a one-time task that connects your MIS to Eedi and means that students, teachers and classes will be automatically setup in Eedi and if new students join your school or if some leave, those changes will automatically be reflected on the system.
Click here to sync up via Wonde.
To continue setting up Eedi manually, follow these steps:
- Fill out your spreadsheet here
- Complete as much detail as possible in the spreadsheet. Please note that all usernames must be unique, so we might need to modify them if they already exist in our system.
- Save and encrypt your completed spreadsheet using a password. Note that Eedi cannot accept any data that is not properly encrypted.
- Once you have saved your encrypted spreadsheet, attach it in an email and send it to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a subject line that includes your school name.
- Please send a separate email with the password to get into the document to email@example.com
- We will then get your upload complete with 48 hours & email you to confirm once it is complete.
To ensure your data is properly protected, and to comply with data protection laws, we can only accept password-encrypted data files. Please make sure that any data you send to Eedi follows the guidelines above.