Getting started with Eedi is really simple. As with most classroom tools, we first need to make sure that you’ve added your students.
There are 2 ways to do this:
1) You can sync your MIS (eg. SIMS) to Eedi. This means that all class changes are automated so you don't have to manage them manually. To do this we use a trusted provider, Wonde.
To complete this set up, please fill out the form below and Wonde will be in touch to complete the integration:
2) You can manually add and manage students in Eedi. \We can assist in setting up all classes and you can maintain and manage all changes manually.
To continue setting up Eedi manually, follow these steps:
- Fill out your spreadsheet here
- Complete as much detail as possible in the spreadsheet. Please note that all usernames must be unique, so we might need to modify them if they already exist in our system.
- Save and encrypt your completed spreadsheet using a password. Note that Eedi cannot accept any data that is not properly encrypted.
- Once you have saved your encrypted spreadsheet, attach it in an email and send it to “email@example.com” with a subject line that includes your school name.
- Please send a separate email with the password to get into the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get your upload complete with 48 hours & email you to confirm once it is complete.
To ensure your data is properly protected, and to comply with data protection laws, we can only accept password-encrypted data files. Please make sure that any data you send to Eedi follows the guidelines above.