Once your students have completed their assigned quiz, you can view their results & see where any of the common misconceptions are.
Take a look at video below & see the step by step actions:
- Log in to your Eedi account
- Select Results on the left hand side
- Select your class from the drop down menu. You will also see 'Open' & 'Finished' these options indicate whether the quiz has passed its due date yet.
- Once you have selected the correct quiz, you will see your class overview at a glance, with all attempts made from your students and their final results displayed on the right hand side.
- Clicking into 'Question', you will be able to see the question itself, the number of students who selected each answer & each of the students results.
6. Please click here to get an insight into leaving your students personalised feedback.
Additionally on this page, at a glance, you will see:
- The quiz name - To ensure you are looking at the correct quiz
- The number of students completed the quiz
- Most misconceptions
- The date the quiz was set & the date it was due