When you initially sign up to Eedi, you join a school.
The name of this school appears above your initials- in the bottom left of the page. If you need to join another school, you can do so by viewing the below video or following the simple steps:
- Log in to your Eedi account
- Select your school name (bottom left) then select 'Add a school'.
- Type the name of the school you want to join under What's the school name?
- Your school will now appear in the drop-down list. Select it.
- Select Join (bottom right).
That's it! The administrator of the school will be automatically notified and will soon approve your request to join the school.
You won't have full access to this school's features until the administrator approves your request.
You will be able to flick between the schools as you wish.