If you already have a Diagnostic Questions account, you can login using the same username and password, simply follow these steps:
- Click here to log in
- Enter your details
- If your password is not recognised you can reset your password
If you are signing up for the first time, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Eedi Sign Up page
- Enter your email address and other relevant info then confirm by clicking 'Sign up'
- Enter your Official School Name (rather than an abbreviated term or shortened name- This is so other teachers who join can find the correct school).
- If your school is visible in the search, join your school - Your account will then be approved by a colleague who is listed as the administrator in your Eedi school.
- If your school is not visible in the search:
6. Select 'Add "school name" - Please enter the details very carefully to help others find your school when they sign up themselves.
7. Clicking 'Create' will create the school on the system and it will automatically assign you as the administrator as you are the person who has created the account.
If you have synced your schools MIS, click here.