Getting started with Eedi is really simple. As with most classroom tools, we first need to make sure that you’ve added students to Eedi.
The fastest, most secure and easiest way to do this is to connect your school to Eedi using Wonde. This is a one-time task that connects your MIS to Eedi and means that students, teachers and courses will be automatically setup in Eedi and, if new students join your school or if some leave, those changes will be automatically be reflected in Eedi. The whole process takes just a few minutes to complete. Super easy.
Click here to sync up via Wonde.
To continue setting up Eedi manually, follow these steps:
- Download the Eedi Student Spreadsheet
- Complete as much detail as possible in the spreadsheet. Please note that all usernames must be unique, so we might need to modify them if they already exist in our system. We may need to give you a ring to discuss any data you share to ensure it’s loaded correctly.
- Save and encrypt your completed spreadsheet using a password. Note that Eedi cannot accept any data that is not properly encrypted.
- Once you have saved your encrypted and completed spreadsheet, attach this is an email to “email@example.com” with a subject line that includes your school name.
- Please send a separate email with the code to get into the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get your upload complete with 48 hours & email you to confirm once it is complete.
To ensure your data is properly protected, and to comply with data protection laws, we can only accept password-encrypted data files. Please make sure that any data you send to Eedi follows the guidelines above.