You can share schemes of work that you have created with the other teachers in your Eedi school. Please, note that your schemes can only be shared before they are assigned to a class and that they will be shared with all the teachers that belong to your school(s).
Don't ever assign a scheme of work to someone else's class. Instead, share your scheme with your colleagues and have them assign it to their own classes. That way, they will be getting a copy of the scheme that they can then modify without affecting your own.
To share your scheme of work with your colleagues, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your account here
- Go to Schemes, on the top bar.
- Select the scheme you want to share. The scheme will now open.
- Select the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Under Share settings, select Colleagues. This change will be automatically saved.
And that's it! You just shared your scheme with your colleagues.