If your students are having difficulty logging into their Eedi account, we recommend changing their password to help them gain access. As a teacher, you can do this by:
- Log in to your own Eedi account.
- Go to the 'School setup' page and select the 'Students' Tab.
- Enter the name of the student you want to change the password for in the search box.
- Click the 'Edit' button next to the student.
- Change the 'Current Password' to the next password of your choice.
- Click the blue 'Update' button to save your changes.
Please note: If the student has set their own password, you will not be able to amend it, so if this is the case, please get in touch with the team at [email protected] and we can change it for you.