If you want to make changes to a class profile or choose which teachers or students are assigned to a class, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Eedi account.
- Select 'School setup' from the navigation panel to find your list of classes.
- Select 'View' next to the class whose details you would like to edit.
Within the Students tab:
- You can edit/add students in the class -
Edit students - Better for adding individual/small groups of pupils.
Add students - Allows you to bulk add students to your class.
- If you need to edit a student's email address or password, click 'View' next to the student.
Within the Teachers tab:
- You can edit / add teachers to the class. This also allows you to invite colleagues to join Eedi.
- You cannot edit other teacher's account details.
Within the Settings option:
- You can Edit Class, Export Logins or Delete Class.
- Edit Class - Allow you to view the class Invitation Code as well as edit the Name, Department and Year Groups.
- Export Logins - Will download your students' login details as a spreadsheet file.
- Delete Class - Doing this will permanently delete the class. You will no longer be able to view insights for this class, the students will be removed from this class and all assignments for this class will be deleted.
Select the blue 'Update' button to save your changes.
If you'd like some more information on some of the features mentioned in this guide, please check out the articles below:
If you need any further assistance be sure to reach out to the Eedi team at [email protected].