When viewing your students' results you may want to download them for your own records. Results will be downloaded as a .cvs file, accessible with spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, etc.
Follow the steps listed below to see how to do this:
- Log in to your Eedi account.
- On the Assignments page, select 'Results' next to the quiz of your choice.
- From the 'Settings' drop-down, you have two options when looking to download your results.
- Download the quiz results for the particular quiz you are viewing results for.
- Download your class results which give the results for all the quizzes assigned to the class.
Your result file will then be downloaded and ready to access.
If you have any issues or require any assistance, please get in touch with the team at [email protected].