When signing up to Eedi you'll be asked to enter your school's name. If your school doesn't appear within the list, you will need to create the school.
Check out these steps to discover how to set up your school:
- Sign up to Eedi.
- Select 'I'm a Teacher'.
- You'll be asked for an invitation code. If you don't have one of these, click 'Don't have code?'.
- Enter your details and click 'Sign up'.
- Now you'll be asked to enter your school name. If your school appears in the list you should select to join that school to avoid creating a duplicate school.
- If your school isn't in the list, click on '+ Add "school name"'' and input your school address to add the school to our system.
7. Once you've entered your details, select 'Add school' to create the school in our system.
That's all there is to it! Creating a school will automatically assign you as the school administrator. This means you'll be notified when teachers request to join the school you've created, for you to approve or deny.
If you need any assistance please contact our support team at [email protected].