Giving feedback to your students is easier than ever with Eedi!
Continue reading to see how you can leave personalised feedback for your students and even save time by grouping students together with similar misconceptions.
- Log in to your Eedi account.
- Go to your Assignments page
- Select your class from the drop-down menu
- Click on 'Results' next to the quiz you want to give feedback on.
5. You'll now want to select a question from the quiz to display all answers for that particular question.
6. Next, select the students you want to send feedback to. You can either send individual feedback or select multiple students and send the same feedback in one go.
7. If you're sending feedback to multiple students who got an answer incorrect, you may want to send them a follow-up question. To do this, select your students, enter your feedback message and tick the box next to 'Include follow up question'.
Need some help? Reach out to the Eedi team at [email protected].