Once you have chosen your Scheme of Work and ensured it has been personalised to fit your specific requirements, it is time to assign it to a class.
Note: when you assign your scheme to a class, you are assigning a copy of the original 'master' scheme. Each teacher will then be able to make changes and adapt to their classes requirements without it affecting anyone else.
To assign your scheme of work, watch the below video and follow the simple steps:
- Log in to Eedi.
- Select Set work on the top navigation panel to view the Schemes page.
- 'View' the scheme you would like to assign.
- Select the 'Change' button on the right of the page.
- Choose the class(es) you want to assign the scheme to and then click 'Next'.
- Select 'Create' - you will now be redirected to your Schemes page, where you will see a list of your schemes and the classes they have been assigned to.
And that's it! 🙂
If you need any further assistance please get in touch with the Eedi team over at [email protected].
Looking to share your scheme with a colleague? We have a guide for that!