Can't find the scheme of work you follow? Don't worry, you can create your own! Creating your own scheme of work is extremely simple to do so.
- Login to your account.
- Go to Set work within the navigation panel to reach the Schemes page.
- Here you'll need to select the blue 'Add a scheme' button.
- Scroll through (or use the search bar) to find the scheme you wish to add - You will see all of the create your own schemes listed. Once selected, confirm by clicking 'Add' in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will now be able to see the scheme listed in your Templates. You'll need to click 'View' next the scheme to see your blank scheme.
- To insert topic units, you can simply hover over the section and click on the pencil icon.
All units within the scheme you have selected will then be displayed. You can scroll or type to search through the units, as well as previewing them before adding to your scheme.
The length of the topic will also be specified, however, do not fret - If you wish to extend or shorten any units, you are able to do that! Check out our article on editing your scheme for details on this.
- Once you have input all of your topic units, you will be ready to share your scheme, edit your scheme further or assign your scheme to your class.
Should you require any further support on this, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at [email protected].