Given how unpredictable things are right now you might want something a little more flexible than your scheme of work. To help you cope with the interrupted school year we’ve released collections of quizzes you can assign to your class individually.
Follow the steps listed below to see how you can make use of our quiz collections 🙂
- Login to Eedi.
- Click on the Set work page within the navigation panel and then select the Collections tab.
- Select View collection next to the year group you are looking for. This will take you to another page with a list of topic units appropriate for the selected year group.
- Once you've found the topic you are looking for, click View quizzes to explore our ready-made diagnostic questions. You'll then be able to preview the quiz before assigning it to your class.
- If you are happy with your selection and are ready to assign it, click on the Assign quiz button.
- You will now need to select which class(es) you want to assign the quiz to, along with the start and due date. When you're happy with your selection, simply click on Assign to class.
That's all there is to it! Your students will be able to find the set quiz on their Assignments page.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our team over at [email protected].