Before assigning work to students, you'll need to have them set up in a class. Below you'll find a video and written instructions guiding you through the process of creating a class.
- Login to your Eedi account.
- Go to 'School Setup' at the top navigation panel.
3. Click on the 'Add a class' button to the right.
4. Enter your class name and select '+ Add 'Class name'.
Note: If the class already exists it will appear in the list below. Simply click join to add yourself as a teacher to the class
5. Next you'll be asked to enter your class details, including the Department and Year Groups.
If there are no departments you'll need to type in the department name and select 'Create 'department name'' from the drop-down menu.
6. You will now be able to add students to your class. If your students already have accounts set up, you can select them from the list below.
If you want to add multiple students to your class that don't already have Eedi accounts, please move on to the next step and check out our article on adding students to a class.
7. Select 'Add Teachers' to add yourself or other teachers to your new class. If you and the other teacher(s) appear in the list, simply select them. If not, select + Add a teacher and enter their details to invite them to join your school.
Important: If you do not add yourself as a teacher in the class, the class will not show under your classes tab so be sure to do so!
8. Click 'Confirm' then have one final check that all the information you have entered is correct and select 'Create' when you are ready. You will now be redirected to your classes page.
And that's it! Your new class has been created and you're ready to start assigning work 🙂
If you need any assistance please contact our support team directly at [email protected].