One of the administrator's roles is to approve other teachers that request to join their school on Eedi.
If you are an administrator and need to approve a pending teacher, there are two ways you can do this once you're logged in.
Approve via your notification
- Within the dashboard at the top of the page, click on the bell icon to view your notifications.
- You'll then be shown the username of the teacher who has requested to join the school. Simply select 'Accept' or 'Decline' next to the notification request.
Important: Only approve teachers that you recognise from your school.
Approve via the School setup page
- Go to the School setup page and then select Teachers.
- Select the 'Pending' tab to see if there are any teachers that have requested to join the school.
- Under Actions, choose to 'Accept' or 'Decline' their request.
And that's it! Approved teachers will be notified immediately so they can get started with Eedi 🙂
If you need any further assistance be sure to reach out to our support team at [email protected].