Our student uploader tool allows you to add multiple students to your class all at once. To do this:
- Login to your Eedi Account.
- Select School Setup from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click View on the class you want to add students to (If you don’t already have your class set up please view our guide on how to do this here).
- Select Add Students to open our student uploader tool.
- Enter your students’ details. The tool allows you to copy and paste students' first and last names from a spreadsheet, or enter their details manually. To enter students manually simply enter their first and last name, separated by a comma.
A preview of your students will appear on the right-hand side.
6. Once you’ve entered all of your students, click on Add x students to this class.
7. You’ll then be shown your list of students to double-check they’ve been inputted correctly before moving on to Assign passwords.
8. When assigning passwords to your students, you have two options. We can automatically generate passwords for you, or you can manually set a password for all students.
Note: If you choose to set your own password you'll be prompted to enter and confirm your password at this point.
9. Once chosen, click on Complete upload to finish the uploading process and see your students in the class.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance please reach out to us at [email protected].