In our bid to support teachers and students, we offer quality-assured quizzes covering KS3 computing and GCSE computer science - all for free! With a few clicks you can find a suitable quiz and assign it to your students so they can answer them on their own devices.
To assign a quiz to your class follow these steps:
1. Login to your account on Diagnostic Questions here.
2. Add your students (if you have already added your students please skip this step). We can bulk upload your students for you, all you have to do is download and fill out this form. Once done, please password protect the document and send it to us at [email protected] with your school name as the subject.
3. Once your students are set up you're ready to begin! You can find all of our NCCE quizzes following this link: https://diagnosticquestions.com/Quizzes?Author=NCCE
4. Choose a quiz. If you click on the preview icon below the quiz you can browse through the questions that make up the quiz.
5. If you click the Insights button you can see the distribution of the way students have already answered each question and can see previous student explanations.
6. Once you're happy with your chosen quiz it's time to assign it. Click Assign to class.
7. Select the class you'd like to assign your quiz to and choose your start and end dates. Once you're happy click Create.
Your quiz has now been assigned to your students!