Welcome to the complete guide to the Eedi CfEM Motivation & Engagement trial. In this guide we will cover how to use Eedi for the trial. Before you get started there are a few things you need to make sure your college have:
- Signed an MOU with Eedi
- Given data to Eedi including - class, student and teacher data
For trial teachers
- Step 1: How to access your account
- Step 2: How to downloading student login details (if your classes don't show up straight away, you may been to join a class. For instructions on how to do this, click here).
- Step 3: Assigning the scheme of work
- Step 4: Editing quiz dates
- Step 5: Understanding the Eedi results
About the automated feedback from Eedi
Unlike the other trials in the CfEM project, students on Eedi will be given additional support through the platform, including:
- The opportunity to review their personal results and misconceptions.
- Instant misconception explanation and Eedi correct answer explanations.
- Areas to Improve, and the chance to retry questions.
- Feedback is given in their "Feedback" section of Eedi, written by BIT, to support the students.
- Email communications from Eedi, written by BIT, to support the students in developing a growth mind-set.