Ensuring your students are in the correct classes at the beginning of a school year is extremely important and also extremely simple to action on Eedi.
If your school have your MIS synced up for automated class management, you do not need to do a thing - We can push a sync and this will automatically update the students to their new classes.
Supposing your students were already uploaded on the system last year, you have a couple of options:
1) If your classes do not change too much, you can simply change the class name so they represent the new years class name.
- You can simply click into the class and click on the class name to amend this.
2) If your classes do change, you can simply delete all classes (this does not delete the students) then you can add the new classes & enter the students into the correct classes by following the steps below:
- Log in to Eedi
- Click into 'Classes' on your left hand navigation
- Select the class(es) 1 by 1 that you wish to delete and by selecting the 3 vertical dots on the right hand side you can then choose 'delete class' to delete the class.
- Once all classes have been deleted you can go ahead and start adding the new years classes
- Choose to '+ Add a class' and enter in 1 by 1 your new classes names. You can then verify the department and year group when prompted then confirm you wish to 'Add students'
- You will then be able to search for your students in the search bar or scroll through the list and tick the relevant students to confirm they are a member of that class for the next academic year.
- You can copy the same process for each of your new classes.
If there are any issues with ensuring your students are in the correct classes and you require some support from the team, do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help.