Many teachers want to get a sense of their new students’ areas of strength and weakness at the start of the year or prior to starting a new topic so they can plan and adapt accordingly.
Our Revision quizzes from last year are ideal for this- They are mixed-topic quizzes and you can set as many or as few as you like. All Revision quizzes can be found on the Collections page here.
If you did not want to use the Revision quizzes, you can choose any quiz that is listed on Diagnostic Questions and assign this to your class as a baseline quiz.
To assign a baseline quiz to your students, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to Diagnostic Questions
- Select the Collections page or click on 'Questions' in the left hand navigation panel (depending on which quiz you wish to assign as a baseline quiz).
- If you are in the 'Questions' section of DQ, you can click into 'Quizzes' and search for the topic, specific quiz name or author of the quiz you wish to assign to your class then choose the one you are happy with.
- If you are selecting a Revision quiz, you can choose the relevant group (SATs, GCSE etc) then choose the relevant unit that you wish to assign to your class.
- Once you have made your choice of quiz, you can simply click 'Assign to Class' & choose the class you wish to assign your quiz to:
If you have any questions or require any specific support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at [email protected]