Welcome to the complete guide to the Eedi CfEM trial. In this guide we will cover how to use Eedi for the trial.
If you are in the Motivation & Engagement trial, please use this guide as it has additional information.
Before you get started there are a few things you need to make sure your college have:
- Signed an MOU with Eedi
- Given data to Eedi including - class, student and teacher data
For trial teachers:
- Step 1: Sign up on Eedi
- Step 2: Join your classes
- Step 3: Downloading student login details
- Step 4: Assigning the scheme of work (this contains your baseline and concept quizzes)
- Step 5: Editing quiz dates (you have until the due date to edit the quiz due date)
- Step 6: Understanding the Eedi results
- Step 7: Edit students in the class. This can be done at any time manually. Add students or Remove students. At the end of the year, Eedi will request any missing information for manually added students.
It is key to remember that for the Data & Technology, Mastery, and Contextualisation trials the students will not get their Eedi quiz results. This is intentional and it is being evaluated in the Motivation & Engagement trial.