If you wish to create your own Scheme of Work, it is extremely simple to do so.
You can view the video and follow the simple steps below to gain further insight on how to go about this:
- Log in to your account
- Click into your Schemes section on the left hand navigation
- Click to '+ Add a Scheme'
- Scroll through to find the scheme you wish to add - You will see all of the 'create your own' schemes are listed very clearly.
- Once you have selected the chosen scheme, confirm by clicking 'Add' in the bottom right hand corner.
- You will now be able to click into the scheme and it will appear blank:
7. To insert topic units, you can simply hover over section and click on the 'edit' pencil icon:
8. This will given you a variety of topic units to choose from, from the specific scheme you have selected. Simply search or scroll through to input the topic units you desire, in the order that you require. The length of topic will be specified when you go to select it however do not fret - If you wish to extend or shorten any units, you are able to do that, no problem! Click here to find out how to edit your scheme.
9. Once you have input all of your topic units, you will be ready to share your scheme, complete your Scheme set up, edit your scheme further or assign your scheme to your class.
Should you have any specific questions or require any personalised support, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org