For GCSE, if you follow the recommended scheme provided by the exam board, you can very easily use their pre made scheme of work on Eedi. Otherwise, we would recommend the Eedi scheme as it is flexible so easy to mirror your schools curriculum.
For KS1-3, we have White Rose Maths and AET. If you follow either of these mastery schemes your choice will be easy. If you don't, check them both out - they're fantastic. AET topic units are between 1.5 - 3 weeks each, White Rose topic units are 0.5-1 weeks each.
You can always adjust the order of any pre made scheme you select.
View the video below or follow the steps provided if you wish to select an existing Scheme of Work:
- Log in to your account
- Click into your Schemes section on the left hand navigation
- Click to '+ Add a Scheme'
- Scroll through to find the scheme that is most suitable to you
- Click your chosen scheme & confirm by selecting 'Add' in the bottom right hand corner
- This will then deposit the master template in the Schemes section of your account and you will be able to complete your Scheme set up, edit and amend your scheme, share your scheme with colleagues or assign your scheme to your class.
Should you have any specific questions or require any personalised support, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at email@example.com