he student dashboard has been simplified to make it easier for you to navigate around & make the most out of Eedi.
View the pointers below to ensure you are receiving the most out of the Eedi dashboard.
- Log in to your account
- Check out the below features:
- You can click between the upcoming, overdue and done sections of the Dashboard.
- All of the quizzes will have an A or B in front of them, so you know which quiz you are completing.
- You will be able to see whether the quiz is active, if so, you will be able to complete it. Otherwise it will display 'Upcoming'.
- Indication as to when the quiz went live and when it is due. If you do not complete the quiz by the due date, it will then sit in your 'overdue' tab.
- If you use Eedi for more than 1 class or subject, you can select the specific class you wish to view your quizzes for. Once the class is selected, you will only see quizzes associated with this class.
- You can easily 'Take Quiz' or 'Resume' a quiz if you started but did not complete it.
- To stop any confusion there are no other notifications attached to the Dashboard- it is only upcoming quizzes.
Clicking into your Done tab:
You will be able to see your result for the quiz and you will be able to click into 'review' to review all answers and gain insightful feedback as to answers you got incorrect.