On the teacher dashboard, you will be able to view a variety of activity including the different upcoming & complete assignment tasks as well as a separate notification page.
View the video and pointers below to ensure you are receiving the most out of the new Eedi dashboard.
- Log in to your account
- Please review the below dashboard features.
You can flick between the upcoming & done tabs:
- You can use the drop down to select a specific class & view only their assignments
- Quiz A & Quiz B are differentiated by colour
- Your set and due dates are displayed clearly- in green & red
- You can easily preview the quizzes using the 'Preview' icon
In addition to the above, you can:
- View your class results, direct from the dashboard
- View the number of students who have completed a quiz
- View the number of misconceptions within a quiz
- View the average quiz score
You also have a 'Notifications' tab where you can view any notifications not related to quiz assignments including students moving class, sharing schemes or approving pending teacher requests (if you are the schools admin):
- On the class drop down, you can see with a green tick indicator, any pending results.