Every parent cares about their child's education; Eedi gives you the insights and tools to help.
To start using Eedi, all you need to do is locate your child's unique code and create your parent account.
To see how, take a look at the below video and see the step by step actions:
- Log in to your child's Eedi account here
- Click on their initials (bottom left) and into their 'Profile'
- Here you will see 'Your parent code'
4. If you copy this full code then log out of their account.
You now want to create your own account & link it with your child's - Using the unique parent code.
5. You will want to sign up here
6. Once you have selected 'Parent' and clicked 'Get Started' you will have to paste the unique code you had copied from your child's account.
7. Input all your relevant information such as name, email address and password.
8. This will have created you an account and you will now be logged in to your Eedi account & able to see the child you have connected with- Their name will appear bottom left.
To add an additional child to your account, please follow these steps
Should you require any further support, please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org