Uncover your students' true misconceptions from your Results section on Eedi. Follow the steps in the video or listed below to see how your students have answered your quizzes and understand what misconceptions each student has.
1. Log on to Eedi
2. Click on the Assignments page from the top navigation menu
3. Click on your Done assignments
4. Click Results next to the quiz you'd like to view
5. On the right is the number of questions each student got correct out of the total number of questions.
6. Click on a question and you’ll see the number of students who selected each answer (in brackets) next to the answer.
7. Click on one of the incorrect answer choices and you can see the misconception for that choice, explaining which element of the question the students didn’t understand.
8. Click on the correct answer and you’ll see the explanation as to why that answer is correct.
To download your quiz results, click on the Setting dropdown to the top right of the page
The results page is also where you can give feedback, a very handy tool if you want to group together students to give the the same piece of feedback based on their answer choices. If you’d like to learn how to do that, follow the link below to our feedback help article.