Once your students have completed their assigned quiz, you can view their results & see where any of the common misconceptions are.
Take a look at video below & see the step by step actions:
1. Log in to your Eedi account
2. Select Assignments on the top navigation
3. You will also see Upcoming & Done - these options indicate whether the quiz has passed its due date yet. Select Done to view all past quizzes.
4. Click Results to view a specific quiz, you will see your class overview at a glance, with all attempts made from your students and their final results displayed on the right hand side.
5. Clicking into a question number you will be able to see the question itself, the number of students who selected each answer & each individual student's results. To learn more about understanding your students' misconceptions click here.
6. You can also leave your students personalised feedback from within your results page, click here for details on how to do this.
Additionally on the results page, at a glance, you will see:
- The quiz name
- The number of students completed the quiz
- The date the quiz was set & the date it was due
- The ability to download quiz results by clicking the Settings drop down
From the Settings drop down, you have two options when looking to download your class results:
- Download the quiz results for the particular quiz you are viewing results for
- Download your class results which give the results for all the quizzes assigned to the class.
New features are added to Eedi monthly, so be sure to keep an eye out for any updates.
If you have any issues or require any specific assistance, please get in touch with the team at [email protected]