Once your students have completed their assigned quiz, you can view their results & see where any of the common misconceptions are.
Take a look at video below & see the step by step actions:
- Log in to your Eedi account
- Select Results on the left hand side
- Select your class from the drop down menu. You will also see 'Open' & 'Finished' these options indicate whether the quiz has passed its due date yet.
- Once you have selected the correct quiz, you will see your class overview at a glance, with all attempts made from your students and their final results displayed on the right hand side.
- Clicking into 'Question', you will be able to see the question itself, the number of students who selected each answer & each of the students results.
6. Please click here to get an insight into leaving your students personalised feedback.
Additionally on the results page, at a glance, you will see:
- The quiz name - To ensure you are looking at the correct quiz
- The number of students completed the quiz
- The date the quiz was set & the date it was due
- The ability to download quiz results
The two options to download your class results:
- Download the quiz results for the particular quiz you are viewing results for
- Download your class results which give the results for all the quizzes assigned to the class.
New features are added to Eedi monthly, so be sure to keep an eye out for any updates.
If you have any issues or require any specific assistance, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com