If you have your MIS synced to Eedi, you won't need to manually add or remove students from your class as syncing your MIS enables totally automated class management.
If you are not synced to Eedi and want to remove a student manually, it's super simple! Just follow the steps listed below.
- Select School setup from the top navigation.
- Select View to the right of the class the student belongs to.
- On the Students tab click 'Edit Students'.
- Un-tick the student you want to remove
- Select Update and the change will be automatically processed
Even though the student has been removed from your class, they haven't been permanently removed from the system. This means that you can add that same student to any other classes in the future should you ever need to.