Once you have chosen your Scheme of Work and ensured it has been personalised to fit your specific requirements, it is time to assign it to a class.
Please note: when you assign your scheme to a class, you are assigning a copy of the original 'master' scheme. Each teacher will then be able to make changes and adapt to their classes requirements without it effecting anyone else.
To assign your scheme of work, watch the below video and follow the simple steps:
1. Log in to Eedi
2. Select Schemes, on the top navigation panel
3. Select the scheme you would like to assign
4. Select the Change button on the right of the page
5. Choose the class/classes you want to assign the scheme to then click Next
6. Select Create - you will now be redirected to your Schemes page, where you will see a list of your schemes and the classes they have been assigned to.
And that's it! You're done!
Please note: you are not able to share a scheme which has been assigned to a class, however you can always share your master scheme with your colleagues. This sits at the bottom of your schemes page under templates. Want to know more about how to share you schemes?