Once you have set up your scheme of work, it is time to assign it to a class.
Please note- When you assign your scheme to a class, you are assigning a copy of the original 'master' scheme. Each teacher will then be able to make changes and adapt to their class without it effecting anyone else.
To assign your scheme of work, watch the below video and view the simple steps:
- Log in to Eedi
- Select Schemes, on the left hand side
- Select the scheme you would like to assign
- Make sure your start date, quiz length and units are as you expect
- Select Assign scheme at the top of the page and choose the class/classes you want to assign the scheme to
- Select Next
- Select Create- You will now be redirected to your Schemes page, where you will see a list of your schemes and the classes they have been assigned to.
And that's it! You're done!