If you want to make changes to a class profile or choose which teachers or students are assigned to a class, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Eedi account
2. Select Classes from the navigation panel.
3. Select View next to the class whose details you would like to edit.
4. Within the Students tab:
- If you need to reset a student's password, simply click on that student and select Change password at the bottom of the page.
- To add or remove students from this class click Edit students.
5. Within the Teachers tab:
- To add or remove teachers from this class click Edit teachers.
6. Within the Settings tab you can change your class name, department, and year group.
To export login details or delete your class entirely, click the drop down next to the settings cog.
Once you've finished making changes, select Update. Your changes will be automatically saved even if you are not redirected to your dashboard.
Please note: if your student(s) have set their own password on the system, you will not be able to reset it but you can get in touch with the team at [email protected] and we can assist in changing it for you.