In order to add a new class to your school, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Eedi account here.
- Select Classes on the left hand side.
- Under Your Classes click on the + icon to add a new class.
- If your class appears in the drop-down list when you start typing, simply select it and then click to Join.
If your class is not in the list yet, add your new class by selecting the + icon.
- Enter the department and year group of the class you are adding.
- Select Add students. If your students appear in the list, simply select them. If not, select + Add a student. You can add your students manually, alternatively, you can upload your students in bulk
- Select Add teachers to add yourself or other teachers to your new class. If you and the other teachers appear in the list (you certainly will!), simply select them. If not, select + Add a teacher and enter their details to send them a notification to join the school.
- Check that all the information you have entered is correct and select Create when you are ready. You will now be redirected to your classes page.
That's it! You have added a new class to your Eedi account.