Only administrators can assign administrator rights to other teachers.
If you want to make a teacher an administrator of your school account (because you are leaving the school or simply to share your administrator rights), view this short video or follow the below steps:
- Login to your account here
- Ensure the teacher is already in a class. To learn how to add a teacher to a class, click here.
- Under your Classes tab, select the class that the teacher is part of.
- Select the teacher from the list- This will open their profile.
- Under Permission Settings, check the Admin box.
- Confirm the change by hitting update & this will give them admin rights.
And that's it! That teacher is now a school administrator. Repeat the process with any other teachers you would like to make school administrators.