Have you forgotten your password or do you simply want to change it? No problem!
If you would like to simply change your password, view the video below or follow the simple steps:
- Log in to Eedi
- Click on your initials, in the bottom left hand corner
- Click into 'Profile'
- Ensure the Department field is filled out (otherwise this will stop you confirming your new password)
- Click into 'Change Password'
- Enter in your details as desired
- Confirm by clicking 'Change Password'
This will change your password and you will be able to continue your activity within your account.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these simple steps:
- On the Eedi log in page.
- Select 'I forgot my password'.
- Enter the email you have associated with your Eedi account.
- Select Request reset link. You will now receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Open the Eedi Password Reset email you just received and type your new password.
- Select Set new password.
That's it. You're done! You can continue enjoying Eedi.